At Deeper Care Solutions Ltd, we offer domiciliary care and support for adults of all ages. It offers the perfect solution for those who would like to remain independent in their own homes but require a certain amount of assistance. This includes care services for those with dementia or other disabilities and conditions. We offer help with everything from domestic chores to bathing and dressing.
Our main objectives for providing domiciliary care are:
- To provide a range of support services which are flexible, supportive and sensibly priced enough to enable those in need of individual support to remain living in their own homes and retain links with the wider community.
- To provide choices and ensure that personal needs are met promptly, efficiently and sensitively.
- To work in partnership with the individuals, their family and other agencies, to ensure their needs are sensitively and competently met and quality of life improved.
- To ensure that the working relationship between individuals receiving our service, the family and their carer is based on our belief in providing a quality service which is open, honest and reliable.
- To protect all people receiving our service from abuse or neglect.